Monday, March 17, 2014

A Fresh Beginning


Ever since I was little, I've loved baking. At a young age I started "helping mom" in the kitchen. The actual baking was definitely more fun than the clean up. It did help to add a little music and dancing around the kitchen.  I never imagined in the early days,  my time in the kitchen with mom would lead me to consider a career in culinary arts and/or photography. 

It's hard to believe I'm a senior. Time flies by so quickly and inside, I still feel like the little girl helping mom in the kitchen. A senior always seemed so "old". Yet here I am, thinking about what I want to do with my life. I want to do something I enjoy, something that I'm passionate about. 


Photography is what makes my soul ache; not the cry yourself to sleep ache, but the kind when you have passion in your eyes and living your dream. Ever since I was little, I've been a dreamer; passionate about story-telling. As I've gotten older, my dreams have become so intense and my desire to travel and photograph the everyday are musts for the future. I believe there is absolutely nothing that quite compares to an afternoon with nothing on a to-do list, a cup of your favorite hot coffee, cozy sweaters and wool socks, and your very favorite read to captivate your attention.

 I'm a full on dreamer of the impossible and I love moments to remember down the road. Journaling has always been in my day-to-day life and I think that's why I love story telling so much; with photography it's the best of both worlds. Not only can I capture a special moment, but be taken back to the time the memory was made. 

Traveling holds a special place in my heart. One of these days I'll be off on a plane visiting the place that's stolen my heart. You can find me practicing an English Accent at the most random times.  I have many dreams of being in an apartment above a cafe in the English countryside, sitting in a cozy chair by the fire, warming up after being caught in the rain. 

This new place is my passion, it's my new home, and I hope you'll take a look around, and say hello. I do love making new friends. I can't imagine not sharing, even if I'm the only one reading it. Although it's more fun when you can connect. ;) If you would like to read my old writings, please go here. I also can be found lettering away at The Letters In My Mailbox :)

Thanks for stopping by today. Hope your day is beautifully blessed. I'll be back real soon. 

<3

2 comments:

  1. OHMYGOSH I LOVE YOUR NEW BLOG. XD Sorry for all the caps, I just got really excited to finally see it! :D
    Love you so much, Hannah Girl! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you SO much for the sweet comment, Sarah! You have no idea how excited I was to find it. :) I am so happy you like my new blog and I love you so much too Siam! <3

      Delete