Tuesday, March 18, 2014

2014 Is The Year...


I want to post less words, and share pictures. Some days I'm more inspired than others, and I think for this blog my ultimate goal is just to share; whether it be through pictures, words, or both. 


Some of us bloggers tend to think about how we want our blog to look, and how we want to have all these ideas when in reality, we often find ourselves wondering where to begin. I want to post more, but I can't do that with worrying about the followers, who might be reading, who may not like what I'm posting and decide to unfollow. I want to be honest, always, and this blog should ultimately be about who I am as a person, what I'm currently learning, including my passion for photography, writing and Jesus. 

I've said this many times in the past, but blogging needs to be who I am. I want to share, being open and honest and I think from time to time we just need to be re-inspired to figure out why we even started blogging in the first place. I have so many reasons why. If God never put the desire to start up my first blog, I never would've met my best friends. I wouldn't have the encouragement from these people, that I have, and I would be missing out on so many different stories, that are being so beautifully written by God.  

2014 is the year I want to live, I don't want to hold back from anything. Honestly, It isn't always easy and so that's why my word for this year is to be brave. What 2014 holds are dreams becoming realities and I can't wait to share this new journey with you. 

Much love and Happy Tuesday! <3 

1 comment:

  1. *sigh* I love your new blog so much Hannah. :)
    2014 is definitely the year. I love how you said "I want to live, I don't want to hold back from anything". I think you're doing just that, dear. <3 Every moment you are LIVING is a memory being made to look back on, good or bad.
    "The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don’t always soften the bad things, but vice versa the bad things don’t always spoil the good things and make them unimportant." -Eleventh Doctor (from Doctor Who, of course ;) )
    love you girly! xoxox

    ReplyDelete